With thanks to major sponsors Koliber Gifts and Swale Rock Cafe, we unveiled our brand new Red Main Stage curtains. Thanks also to funding partners: AV Community Foundation, Little Bavaria Restaurant, Catalyst Paper, and many individual donors.
Little Shop of Horrors plays on select dates through to November 3. Tickets are available now for this show; season tickets for the entire series of plays are also now available.
Ticket purchase links as follows:
- Select Dates October 19 to November 3 (all seats $25 each + fees).
Any seats available at the door on show nights are $30 each.
Season Tickets are now available which includes Little Shop of Horrors, at a cost of just $69 + fees – a savings of $10 over buying individual advance adult tickets.
The full season shows include:
- Little Shop of Horrors by Howard Ashman & Alan Menken; based on the film by Roger Corman & Charlie Griffith (October/November, 2018)
- This Is a Play by Daniel MacIvor (November, 2018) – This includes a special tour of select non-public areas of The Capitol Theatre
- Looking by Norm Foster (February/March, 2019)
- Sisters by Wendy Lill (April/May, 2019)
Individuals can also purchase a Membership Patron Sponsorship Package for $129 (only available at our Capitol Theatre Box Office) which includes a season ticket, a membership in Portal Players to support us and receive our updates, and a $50 tax receipt. These and other business sponsorship packages are available by contacting Portal Players as listed below.
It’s an exciting season and series of plays, presented by Portal Players Dramatic Society at The Capitol Theatre. For more information call or e-mail the box office, 250-723-1195 and email@example.com